SeekOut is excited to unveil the latest innovation to our AI-powered Talent Search Engine: Enhanced Clearance Filters, a game-changer in helping our customers find cleared candidates for their mission critical government, defense, aerospace, and intelligence roles.
Enhanced Clearance Filters deliver 5 times more cleared candidate search results than any other tool, provide the industry’s most precise control over clearance level searches, and is directly integrated with SeekOut’s AI-powered talent search engine so you can discover and engage great cleared candidates instantly.
From systems engineers to hypersonics experts, sourcing cleared candidates that have specific, hard-to-find skillsets is one of the top challenges we hear from our customers.
It’s no surprise that this is top of mind for many SeekOut customers. Over 10,000 companies are searching for cleared candidates, and nearly 1% of the total open jobs in the US require a security clearance.
These companies are pursuing an elusive pool of cleared candidates. Many cleared candidates do not list their clearance level on their public profile.
Until now, recruiters have had two primary strategies for sourcing cleared candidates:
- Build complex Boolean strings to find profiles with the right clearance keywords, but these traditional search techniques fail if the candidate never listed the clearance on their profile.
- Target specific companies, titles, and locations where cleared candidates are known to work. This can be effective with a handful of companies, but doesn’t scale effectively to find large numbers of cleared candidates.
Cleared Candidate Sourcing in SeekOut
At SeekOut, our AI-powered talent search engine builds a comprehensive view of each candidate by combining:
- What candidates say on their public profiles
- What candidates have done, including contributions on GitHub, research, papers, and patents
- What we can infer about a candidate using AI and machine learning.
To power our Enhanced Clearance Filters, we infer each candidate’s clearance level from their recent job experience.
More specifically, we analyzed 25 million US job postings to discover which combination of company, title, and location require a security clearance. From this, we create a model of the clearance requirements for any role. If a candidate is in a role which requires a particular clearance, we infer they have the security clearance even if they don’t list it on their public profile.
Here’s an example: AcmeCorp has had 20 open roles for Electrical Engineers with some roles in Denver and others in Chicago. All the JDs of the Denver-based roles list TS SCI clearance as a requirement, but the Chicago roles do not. SeekOut infers that any AcmeCorp Electrical Engineer in Denver have TS SCI clearance – regardless of what they choose to write on their public profile.
This groundbreaking approach powers SeekOut’s Enhanced Clearance Filters, delivering the industry’s most powerful cleared candidate sourcing solution, including:
- 1.9M cleared candidates search results – 5 times more than any other solution
- 12 precise levels of clearance and access filtering – from Public Trust to Top Secret to Yankee White
- Results you can trust — SeekOut’s explainable AI describes how SeekOut infers a candidate has a particular clearance level.
- Integration with the SeekOut AI-powered Search Engine – Use all of SeekOut’s powerful search capabilities in combination with Enhanced Clearance Filters. Simply add the appropriate clearance filters to your existing searches to get the results you need.
Ready to learn more?
Ready to learn more? Sign up for a live demo today and learn how you can start finding cleared candidates for your mission critical government, defense, aerospace, and intelligence roles.
John Tippett, Head of Product