Announcement: We have 3 exciting announcements to kick off the new year!
As always, our product updates are driven by direct feedback from our customers, and we received some particularly valuable input from several of the 39 new enterprise customers who joined the SeekOut family over the last quarter.
We are incredibly appreciative of this feedback and partnership who are using and contributing to SeekOut every day.
Update #1: SeekOut Chrome Extension Enhancements
Our first update is a significant enhancement to our SeekOut Chrome Extension, which is available for free download with no subscription required.
This enhancement delivers a brand-new user interface as well as exciting new functionality leveraging the power of the SeekOut sourcing engine directly in your browser with when searching for candidates in Google, GitHub and LinkedIn.
- GitHub Integration: With the SeekOut Chrome Extension installed, you will be able to see the candidates’ GitHub details and SeekOut Coder Score simply by clicking the SeekOut Sourcing Assistant icon when viewing a candidate on LinkedIn. Additionally, this functionality works both ways: you will also be able to see candidates’ LinkedIn profile details when you are searching in GitHub. This feature is available only to users of our Premium License who have installed the SeekOut Chrome extension.
- Public Profile Integration: With the SeekOut Chrome Extension installed, you will also be able to see candidates’ public profile details by clicking on the SeekOut Sourcing Assistant icon within your browser in either LinkedIn or GitHub. This Public Profile integration is available to all users of the SeekOut Chrome Extension (No premium license required).
In addition to these new capabilities, the SeekOut Chrome Extension will continue to enable the same great features available in the previous version, including:
- Improve every x-ray search by pulling in enhanced details from SeekOut into the Google Search results(from website)
- Extract candidate details and organize candidates into SeekOut projects directly from their LinkedIn page
- Find contact info in one click from a candidate’s LinkedIn page
Download the extension for free and see it for yourself!
Update #2: Simplifying the Admin User Experience
The second major update in January was an improvement to the admin user experience.
Many of our large customers are using SeekOut across multiple departments and teams who each have different sourcing and recruiting objective and goals. This new feature allows the admin to allocate licenses by across each of these teams, significantly simplifying license management. This means you can spend less time managing licenses, and more time finding great candidates.
Update #3: Improvements to GitHub Emails Algorithm
Our third update is an improvement to the quality of our contact email and phone numbers for candidates in our GitHub index. This means that you’ll get additional information on your candidates when searching GitHub.