SeekOut is excited to announce that we’ve been named an IDC Innovator in the IDC Innovators: Talent Intelligence Platforms, 2020 (doc #US46115220, March 2020). IDC Innovators reports present a set of vendors chosen by an IDC analyst within a specific market that offer an innovative new technology, a groundbreaking approach to an existing issue, and/or an interesting new business model. It is not an exhaustive evaluation of all companies in a segment or a comparative ranking of the companies. IDC INNOVATOR and IDC INNOVATORS are trademarks of International Data Group, Inc.
Defined by IDC, Talent Intelligence (TI) is the gathering and subsequent analysis of internal and/or external labor data in order to inform talent strategies and tactics. TI platforms help HR professionals create a holistic view of talent pools around the world by aggregating labor market data such as skills, functions that enables them to be more efficient and effective when finding, engaging, and eventually retaining talent in a labor market that is short on skills and diverse talent.
SeekOut helps talent acquisition (TA) teams gain a competitive edge with our comprehensive database of candidate profiles for in-demand professionals in many sectors. The database is powered by an intuitive machine learning-powered people search engine compiling information across sources such as GitHub and Google Scholar to help you search untapped talent pools.
Recruiters and leaders can learn:
- Insights for highly specific talent pools: Insights are available based on location, roles, skills, experience, locations, and 20+ filters that allow you to map talent for your very specific needs.
- Insights for talent on GitHub and Experts: SeekOut is unique in providing talent pool insights for developers on GitHub and for Experts who have published papers and patents, controllable by numerous filters. It is a must have if you have need for such talent for your digital transformation.
- Driving Hiring-Manager and Recruiter Alignment: Talent-pool insights are easily leveraged for intake meetings with hiring managers to gain alignment, and alignment is shown to significantly shorten time to hire and increase quality of hires. SeekOut Insights are available with no extra charge, unlike some other solutions.
- Diversity Talent Insights: SeekOut makes it easy to understand diversity in their own company, at competition, and in the region, and set realistic goals for specific roles and for teams.
- Optimized Sourcing Strategy: Talent pool insights also enable every recruiter and sourcer to optimize their sourcing strategy, to make choices about companies to target, current and past titles to target, skills to require or list as nice to have in searches, and so on.
- Exportable Talent Pool Insights: SeekOut lets you export insights as an Excel file with data and graphs pre-included making it easy to share with managers and colleagues, and highly valued by users.
“Talent Analytics are becoming the foundation for any strong TA organization” said Anoop Gupta, co-founder and CEO of SeekOut. “This is no different than any other business function in a modern corporation. SeekOut’s best-of-breed talent analytics platform empowers TA organizations to deliver results faster and with higher quality for hard-to-find talent and diverse talent”.
"According to an IDC survey of US talent acquisition buyers, organizations that categorized themselves as best in class overwhelmingly use SeekOut as their talent/labor market intelligence solution" said Megan Buttita, Research Director at IDC, Emerging Trends in Talent. This conclusion is based on the recent report, IDC, Talent and Labor Market Intelligence Technology in Organizations: Key Findings from the 2019 IDC Talent Acquisition U.S. Buyer Survey, Doc # US45689219, December 2019
Interested in seeing how SeekOut can help you find the best candidates? Click the button below to sign up for a demo.